Must have book for only £14.00
Mini Modern Essentials Usage Guide is the perfect guide book to using essential oils.
This is the condensed version of the larger, hard cover Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic User of Essential Oils.
This book is designed to be portable so I carry this is my bag to pull out when ever I speak to someone about health issues.
The usage guide contains the complete “Personal Usage Guide” from the hardcover book (conditions, oils, and applications methods). Condensed sections from the larger book include “Single Essential Oils” (primary uses and application methods) and “The Science and Application of Essential Oils” (introduction, history, chemistry, charts, and proper use).
(In short, of the 6 major sections in the hardcover Modern Essentials, only 3 sections are contained in the “Modern Essentials Usage Guide,” and 2 of those 3 sections are condensed.
This is the book I recommend all my customers and builders use to learn more about the oils while on the go
Features of the updated guide:
- Stunning new design incorporates more full-color photographs, illustrations, and descriptive charts.
- Charts include complete reflexology, auricular, and autonomic nervous system guides.
- Informative introduction to essential oils outlines scientific basis, benefits, and applications.
- New oils appear in sections throughout the book.
- “Personal Usage Guide” organizes an alphabetical listing of hundreds of health conditions with easy-to-understand definitions.
- Each health description includes an enhanced, color-coded recommendation system for using primary, secondary, and additional oils and oil blends.
- Health descriptions contain eye-catching symbols for aromatic, topical and internal application methods.
- Most descriptions end with a symbol noting additional research. Hundreds of benefits listed for essential oils and their constituents with accompanying documentation.